"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game show host seemed to have a bit of a German accent.
- He has adopted a heavy German accent for some reason.
- He retained a heavy German accent and had a voice which did not project well.
- Many of the business owners spoke with what appeared to be a German accent.
- I was second in line, behind a young woman with a thick German accent.
- He was about 50 years old and spoke with a German accent.
- After the surgery, however, she began speaking in a foreign German accent.
- He's not going to have them talking with a German accent.
- "Remember, we don't know what it'll be like for you inside," he said in his German accent.
- It was her voice, but she had no German accent now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.