"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man with the French accent started running toward him.
- He developed the site because of its strong French accent.
- So he focused on the dark guy, the one with the French accent, instead.
- He tries, but his French accent is too much for them.
- For some reason the guard turns out to have a heavy French accent.
- Well, so what if he spoke with a French accent?
- There was no French accent on the last part of the sentence.
- His voice had a touch of the French accent, no more.
- The big man, who tried to cover a French accent, was not the leader.
- As she continued to speak, her French accent became more apparent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.