"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did anyone ever ask you to lose your Irish accent?
- They don't want to see him with an Irish accent in a period drama.
- No one knew a word he was saying, because of his heavy Irish accent, but there wasn't a sound in the room.
- Though wasn't there a marked Irish accent to what he said?
- But the waiter, who had an Irish accent, was a piece of work.
- Then a younger female voice with a thick Irish accent came on.
- He recalled having a strong Irish accent at the time, but eventually lost it.
- Kevin's Irish accent seemed far too gentle for the situation.
- He had a faint Irish accent and a soft, deep voice.
- There was a touch of Irish accent to her voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.