"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon she was going into trances and speaking in a man's voice with an Italian accent.
- For the job, she came to seek a teacher in order to improve the Italian accent.
- The menu will be traditional, but with an Italian accent.
- He had a mild Italian accent and his speech was formal, measured.
- He used to talk to her in English with an Italian accent.
- A highly social man, he spoke with a heavy Italian accent.
- He had a wonderful mellow voice with a light Italian accent.
- "You look just like her," he said in a slow Italian accent.
- When he was angry and excited, the Italian accent disappeared.
- No Italian accents greeting you at the door, or anywhere else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.