"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Scottish accent seemed to come from the other side of the crowd.
- His Scottish accent made almost everything sound like a challenge.
- Both had Scottish accents and their act was fast but rather basic comedy.
- When he spoke it was in a soft Scottish accent.
- Why, you, he goes home and comes back full of the Scottish accent.
- "All you have to do is work a little harder on that Scottish accent."
- "Good evening, brothers," he said with a strong Scottish accent.
- But how often do we listen to a Scottish accent?
- His Scottish accent became more pronounced when he was excited.
- I also had to listen carefully because of her strong Scottish accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.