"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He developed the site because of its strong French accent.
- She had a strong accent, but her voice was better than nice.
- The furniture is traditional, of course, with strong English accents.
- Some of them had strong accents, but that was all right.
- These words were spoken to me with a strong American accent.
- He had a strong southern British accent and a military bearing.
- There is a strong local accent to the French language.
- I'd hate to try to get it to work with a strong regional accent.
- The voice, with a strong foreign accent, came from just beside her.
- "Good morning," he said, speaking in English with a strong accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.