"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had a distinctly upscale accent, soft but clear as a bell.
- Her accent, soft and liquid, had suggested this to me.
- "It is an extremely intimate place," she said, in a soft French accent.
- When he spoke it was in a soft Scottish accent.
- He stands on a ladder and speaks in a soft, American accent.
- The girl on the phone had a soft Canadian accent.
- The soft accent of the southern desert was still strong in his voice.
- "No thank you," she replied in her soft British accent.
- The soft British accent took me back four and a half years in a finger snap.
- She spoke in a soft accent which I couldn't identify.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.