"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has adopted a heavy German accent for some reason.
- The voice on the other end said "wait" in a heavy accent.
- "I do not speak English," she said with a heavy accent.
- No one knew a word he was saying, because of his heavy Irish accent, but there wasn't a sound in the room.
- Speaking in a heavy accent, she said that he no longer lived there.
- A woman's voice with a heavy accent called softly from the other side of the door.
- For some reason the guard turns out to have a heavy French accent.
- From her heavy accent I had no doubt about that.
- She says a guy with some kind of heavy accent dropped it off.
- "I have seen nothing but the shadows," came the answer in a heavy accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.