"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cross out the words 'or order', substitute 'only' and initial the change.
- "My son is dead because of you," The other man bit out the words with icy, quiet fury.
- Inside, he had chiseled out the words molly, my love, 2001.
- Andrew ground out the words as his eyes widened, in surprise or outrage, she couldn't be sure which.
- Sound out the words you see on the screen to the children and why not count aloud with them?
- "We want Anne to be safe," she said, spacing out the words with care.
- I was acting out the words Ned had once told me and counting the world well lost for love.
- It may take months or years to type out the words of a full-length novel.
- She forced herself to space out the words, to keep her voice low and even.
- Yet at the sight of her he had forgotten it all and just blurted out the words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.