"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't know how to put the need into words.
- But he could not put such a question into words.
- The feeling was almost hard for him to put into words.
- She turned to him and put her question into words.
- Think of something you did and put them into words.
- But not one of the many questions in my mind could I put into words.
- I could not bring myself to put the thought into words.
- "He put into words all the things I had been thinking and feeling for years."
- However he knew better than to put the thought into words.
- He'd never quite worked out how to put the answer into words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.