"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here symbols are anything which is used to refer, including verbal words, signs, pictures, and more.
- She learns many things from them, including words of wisdom.
- They also participate in group events including words and music, and reader's theatre.
- Streets in Braddon are named after various things including aboriginal words, legislators and pioneers.
- They were mostly nouns, including words for many body parts.
- Why did you decide to present the book in this form as opposed to, say, only including their names and words without contextualization?
- These small parrots can often learn to mimic sounds including words and even phrases.
- An economic crunch apparently makes people more defensive about protecting their property, including words, names and inventions.
- The commercials are full of testimonials including words like "trust," and "courage."
- Each key is a small computer monitor that can display different characters, including letters, symbols and words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.