"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone looked at each other, saying more with their eyes than would have been possible through words alone.
- He could see that probably wouldn't happen through words alone.
- Families have found their way to her through word of mouth.
- Many people hear about the program through word of mouth.
- It was through word of mouth from people in high places.
- They wanted to pass it off through words - none would come.
- Mostly through word of mouth, the campaign has raised more than $200,000 in six months.
- This is the first time I have spoken with another of my kind through written words.
- And through words they discovered a passion for each other.
- Alex watched her as he thought through his next words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.