"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite her words, he could see that she was more than ready.
- It seemed that despite her words, she had not yet let go of the bad experience.
- Despite her dying words, the power here was still building.
- But despite her tough words, she had taken the food.
- Despite his words of the night before, he never approached her throughout the day.
- Despite his words, he knew there was no decision to be made.
- Despite his words, even he heard the love in them.
- Despite her words, Kelly felt a need to explain himself.
- But despite his encouraging words, he had a bad feeling about this.
- Despite its pretty words, this report also moves in the same direction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.