"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Upon my word, I am not so sure of it.
- Upon my word, I never expected to hear that from you.
- Upon my word, you could not find another like him all over Europe!
- "Upon my word, he is the last man I would have expected to meet this day."
- Upon my word, I had never thought of that simple thing!
- Upon my word, doctor, things seem to be worth nothing by what they are in themselves.
- But more lies upon our words together than I thought at first.
- Upon my word we have not made more than a hundred miles the hour since leaving home!
- Upon my word, I don't know what would become of this place if it wasn't for me.
- And, upon my word, there are some things that seem very like it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.