"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They both ran out of words at exactly the same time.
- I try to write but we have run out of words.
- He tried to keep the fear out of his words.
- He knew that nothing could take the pain out of his first words.
- The way he said it took the heat out of my words.
- His voice ran down and we were left sitting in silence, as if he had run out of words.
- She ran out of words, unable to go on without a response.
- Perhaps she had run out of words, or simply talked herself calm.
- I have run out of words to say things about him.
- He did not interrupt, but let me answer each question until I ran out of words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.