"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was the first time Finnish women had competed at the Paralympics.
- She was the first Finnish woman to ever win the Holmenkollen medal.
- He married a Finnish woman and had a child.
- These costumes have become the festal garments of many Finnish women.
- Gall stone disease is the most common cause of pancreatitis in Finnish women.
- Thus Finnish women became the first in the world to have unrestricted rights both to vote and to stand for parliament.
- In a number of areas, however, the country's small feminist movement maintained that the circumstances in which Finnish women lived needed to be improved.
- Mäkäräinen becomes the first Finnish woman to win a world title.
- Every year 15-20 Finnish women die in violence of their husband or ex-husband.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.