"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another woman broke forward from the group standing near the bus.
- A woman, seated at the head of the table, broke in.
- "This man or woman has broken the law, and needs to pay for that crime."
- He'd never had a woman break his heart before, and didn't know what the devil to do about it.
- A woman broke into the amber light, running down the center of the street.
- In many cases, women returning to the work force today are breaking new ground.
- Can women break the heroes of this world' Oh no!
- "I don't think he looks any more like a professor than you do a doctor," the woman broke in.
- An elderly woman broke in at night so she could sit and rest.
- But there are a number of resources already available to help women break into Federal procurement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.