"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Twice she saw women burst into tears during messy breakups.
- Pelletier also rose to his feet as the women burst into the room.
- The women burst into laughter and downed another shot of Blissky.
- Pansy wasn't sure if the young woman was naive or bursting with warmth of generosity.
- Rita cheered as she and the other women burst into the kitchen.
- The women burst back into the room in a clustered group, huddling together like frightened small birds.
- I turned, slightly curious, and saw the crook smile modestly as the woman beside him burst into wild laughter.
- A woman could potentially burst into tears and the man wouldn't quite know how to deal with it.
- All the women, and the men, though they tried not to show it, were bursting with curiosity.
- In the same room, a woman wearing earphones burst into hearty German song throughout the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.