"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For depression the odds ratio was 9.50 among Bosnian women.
- Serbs slaughtered at least 34 Bosnian Muslim women, children and the elderly men in the massacre.
- Many of those fighters settled here and married Bosnian women.
- Initially their focus was the systematic rape of Bosnian women in wartime.
- While many returned home after the war, others stayed on and in many cases married Bosnian women.
- Those present were obviously moved by the film and by the eloquence of the two Bosnian women as they answered questions about their ordeal.
- She was one of the first Bosnian women to publish romance novels.
- One such act was a beauty pageant organized by Bosnian women who planned to fight the war with their "lipstick and heels".
- Today that scene recalls the torture of Bosnian women.
- The purpose of these camps was to impregnate the Bosnian and Croatian women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.