"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which meant she knew that he was as free to pay court to young women as anyone here.
- They generally pay little attention to working-class women or to class issues.
- But then, you never have paid any attention to women when there were men around.
- Drug authorities do not pay much attention to such women; they're let out quickly.
- Attention must be paid to these fallen men and women.
- For example, in France, a special salary is paid to women who worked before marriage.
- These were previously only paid to women and not men.
- On the other hand, these girls probably paid little attention to women outside of their age range of competition.
- To start with, I should like to pay tribute to the men and women who made the success of this project possible.
- The greatest attention must be paid to children and women, as the most vulnerable groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.