"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the woman had silently departed, her mistress stood briefly in thought.
- The woman finally departed to the table next to theirs.
- She turned to Poirot conversationally as the other woman departed.
- Then, as the woman departed, Forrest realized that he had gotten two points ahead, and won.
- He'd thought the women had all departed some time ago.
- 'We'll move them away,' he said, and the women departed.
- The woman bought a can of baking powder and departed.
- The woman in white departed the chamber and was seen no more.
- Any woman who gets grabbed in a manner she doesn't want should depart with similar swiftness.
- What would he do when the older woman departed, leaving him alone with this self-possessed bomb?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.