"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Man who comes into church so he can spend a Sunday morning with a woman, he's pretty smart, too.
- You are two very nice young people, to spend time with an old woman to cheer her up.
- He also knew that a while back I'd spent time here with a certain woman.
- "I don't have to spend my time with an extremely beautiful woman? "
- Maybe he had a notion what it was like spending a wedding night with a woman.
- "I don't like the idea of you spending so much time with an older woman," said Father.
- He spent time with a woman interested in adopting him, but she became homeless.
- I'm spending a lot of time with a young woman from Earth.
- "I spent 55 hours or so with a woman," she recalled.
- It's the first chance I've had to spend some time with a woman who knows Earth society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.