"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women are being paid, the men have to pay.
- The women were being paid £18 a week on piece work, the men £25.
- "But there just had to be an end so that the women could get paid."
- Some woman were paid by the King to boost the population.
- Therefore, if women are paid more than men, everything would be equal!
- The report said that, worldwide, women work longer hours than men and are paid less.
- The remaining women have been paid without having to go through a hearing.
- So another piece of research has come out on the gender pay gap and yes, women are still being paid less.
- They're so used to paying women little or no attention that they automatically pay me the same.
- To begin with, women were initially paid two-thirds of what a man at the same level made.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.