"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He thinks he can buy women for money," she was quoted as saying.
- But can people really buy and sell women and get away with it?
- The traders who buy the men do not buy women.
- Rory could have bought women in the ports he visited.
- I can buy women as easily as motor cars.
- How many cattle and women could a man buy with that amount of money?
- A driver can park there, then walk up a hill to buy beer and women.
- "Aren't you a little old to be buying women?"
- They paid him top scale, which is not very much money if you have to buy women.
- The increase in the cost of dowries is also a contributing factor leading men to buy women for wives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.