"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While he was playing a piece, a woman directly behind him collapsed and died on the spot.
- Just then, a young woman about 30 feet away doubled over and collapsed.
- One woman called 911 and said the floor was collapsing.
- The two women, danced out, collapsed into each other's arms.
- The woman collapsed shortly after and his staff called 911.
- Most women would have collapsed and let matters take their course.
- The young woman collapsed and sent away almost shutter to get a doctor.
- At the site, several women collapsed to the ground in grief.
- The young woman would have collapsed if her lover hadn't moved so she could lean against him.
- An old woman collapsed on the bus and had to be rushed to the hospital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.