"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Passion" is, at least, an adult musical that allows Donna Murphy to give a spellbinding performance, as a sickly 19th-century Italian woman, consumed by her love for a dashing soldier.
- He was splendid, if she was not a woman consumed by the god, a woman who had no time for men, she might lose her breath at the sight of him.
- The prosecution will argue that Laurel is a woman consumed by jealousy, a former spouse shed like old clothes, who was embittered and furious with Melanie for stealing her husband.
- His long skirts looked instantly wearable - and understandable to women not consumed by fashion.
- He'd never been obsessed with a woman, so consumed by desire.
- The real Christine Vole revealed herself to be a woman consumed by love.
- This lyrical, astute novel eloquently renders the tumultuous emotional state of a woman totally consumed with looking for her father.
- Faith Albion is adequate in the role, but she is never fully convincing either as a woman renowned for her strict morals and happy marriage or, later, as a woman consumed by passion.
- Here was a woman consumed with the idea that there was something out there worth listening to," Guber said, "but the one thing she could never make contact with was her own child.
- "Tapage Nocturne"("Night Noises" 1979), a dark film about a married woman consumed by adultery, was criticized for its sexual boldness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.