"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several well-dressed men and women had dismounted from their sedan chairs and stood with the bearers to watch.
- The woman dismounted as the man reached over for the reins of her borse.
- She nodded absently and walked to where the old woman was dismounting.
- The two women dismounted from the taxi as soon as possible.
- The other women dismounted and so did Sikatre.
- Roane watched the party enter the courtyard of the keep, the woman and the green-clad man dismounting before the main door.
- 'Sephrenia,' he called, but the white-robed woman had already dismounted.
- The woman dismounted and embraced him.
- The woman dismounted; and walked over to the reviewing stand.
- The woman therefore had dismounted somewhere behind-how far he had no means of knowing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.