"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The older woman slumped as the tension drained from her.
- She leaves the old woman slumped in a chair and proceeds to the church for the wedding.
- When she heard the numbers the young woman slumped, as if with relief.
- The woman then slumped to the ground, she said.
- The woman slumped onto one of the desks and lowered her head.
- The startled woman took the mirror and slumped back onto the bed.
- He leaned against a pinnacle, the woman slumped at his feet.
- Each woman slumped wearily as she fed the fabric through.
- One woman slumped to the ground, unable to go farther.
- He left the man and woman slumped against the wall and went on, unable to help them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.