"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This is our own little closure," he told parishioners, who had found out only days earlier that the church would close today after the 11 a.m. Mass.
- Decidedly high church, he told parishioners that he was intent on bringing things down from the mountain.
- His mistake, he now says, was not telling parishioners.
- The settlement had been reached weeks ago, although the church waited until the claimants' lawyers announced it before telling parishioners.
- Bishop Matrice told parishioners the cardinal was appreciative of the support he had received from them during his illness and recovery.
- Nor did it tell pastors or parishioners about them, the report said.
- At a congregational recovery meeting three days after the shooting, Boyd told parishioners they "will not be governed by fear."
- Officials with the diocese told parishioners at St. Elizabeth's that he remains a priest in good standing.
- "I don't think the mediator should say which side was being tougher," he told parishioners.
- He often told parishioners: "Salvation is by Grace only.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.