"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told the crowd not to give in to fear.
- "The 21st century will be one of great opportunity," he told the crowd.
- That, he did not need to tell the crowd, was freedom.
- County and town officials told the crowd it might take a while, but this plan would, indeed, become reality.
- "The environment and the economy go together," he told the crowd.
- "We do not have to love each other," he told the board and a crowd of residents.
- "You must trust that things will be better," he told the crowd today.
- First time the show had to be stopped to tell the crowd to calm down.
- They told the crowd to leave, and when that failed, shot into it.
- "You people move back," he told the crowd, then turned to the body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.