"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But many people say the scandal has effectively stripped him of the authority to influence policy the way he once did.
- We are effectively stripping from these any possibility of protecting their work.
- This effectively stripped him of victory and put him back in 13th place.
- Its autonomy was effectively stripped from it years ago.
- A bill making alarming progress in committee would effectively strip federal courts of most review power and shift it to the attorney general.
- The mayor was effectively stripped of his power to control the Chicago Police Department.
- Even so, things were going to be tight, and they'd been forced to effectively strip the entire reserve fleet of its heavy armament already.
- At the end of that sitting of parliament, everyone in the chambers was effectively stripped of their political status.
- The proposal would effectively strip Mr. Arpino and the 55-member board of power.
- But the concentration of forces in Lower Manhattan effectively stripped many neighborhoods of all fire protection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.