"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was largely stripped of its furniture, tapestries, chimneypieces, ornaments, statues, woodwork and even of certain trees from its parks, which were sold through auctions.
- The interior has been largely stripped and graffitied.
- Monarchs have relinquished their rights to interfere; the House of Lords has been largely stripped of its rights by successive parliamentary Acts since 1911.
- Redistricting is the purest of political blood sports, largely stripped of lofty pretensions about good government and public policy.
- Largely stripped of their overt Classical and religious imagery, Mr. Garouste's latest works are less pretentious than his past efforts, and also more simply decorative.
- Mandatory sentencing guidelines and laws have largely stripped us of any discretion to individualize punishment both to the transgression and the transgressor.
- The mill was then largely stripped of machinery and used as a summer house.
- At Saqqara he finds the site largely stripped by dealers but in a forgotten tomb he discovers ancient hieroglyphs he translates to prove his theories.
- A car's hood came to rest in its limbs, which were largely stripped by the blast, but a year later leaves reappeared.
- By contrast, today's conventions, pre-empted by the primary system, have become coronation-like, lavish productions largely stripped of spontaneity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.