"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The contract value was £250,000 and involved stripping all partition walls and floors from the building before a complete refurbishment.
- He pioneered a method of excavating caves that involved the stripping the strata off alternate squares from a vertical profile.
- Ewell III: This site underwent further investigation, which involved stripping the alluvial terrace.
- He further claimed that the oath-taking involved stripping naked and drinking human blood.
- Another business strategy involves stripping abandoned cargo from sunken ships.
- No. 3 AD was responsible for "deep" maintenance of the Canberra, which involved stripping aircraft back to their components.
- In addition to lesser-known videos such as A Night at the Revuebar (1983), the 1980s also featured mainstream films involving stripping.
- Field maintenance involves stripping the weapon down to six main groups: the barrel, stock, bolt carrier, bolt, bipod and return mechanism.
- The work involves stripping the entire interior of the building, including removing all of its walls and ceilings.
- The rebuilding in the first half of 1994 involved stripping back to the frame.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.