"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why should somebody on £100,000 a year be stripped down to £20,000?
- I stripped down to my skin and sat in the dark, thinking about what had happened at the party.
- Without another thought, she stripped down to the bare skin.
- That may be a metaphor for the whole production, which is stripped down to less than two hours.
- Yet these centers of life have frequently been stripped down to the rock.
- In some places she had been stripped down to the inner framework.
- But she's me stripped down to the least common denominator.
- Both girls strip down to their underwear, jump into the water.
- That may have been because he was watching a theatrical version stripped down to around 80 minutes.
- He stripped down to his shorts, took a dive into the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.