"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a collective gasp from the worshipers as the glowing star revealed itself to be flat, like a coin.
- To make matters worst, the star revealed to the "Today" show this morning .
- Faint little star, half hidden, revealed now and then by the wind; flickering pin-point in a whirling galaxy, the prayer of navigators.see me home.
- The ex-football star, who was back in his native Belfast this weekend, has revealed that offers of television work are flooding in.
- And then he remembered what he had seen when the star splintered and revealed the new world that was about to come.
- The Irish star, who as a child was battered by her mother, revealed that she went to a psychiatrist to sort out her problems.
- As the final Harry Potter prepares to premiere, the stars reveal their favourite lines from the films.
- From 1893 to 1894 he made celestograms by exposing photographic plates (with no camera) to the night sky until the stars revealed themselves.
- Women's top stars reveal how they spent off-season 'on the ranch' and doing 'school work' as they prepare for new season.
- New Scientist issue 2643, "Could preon stars reveal a hidden reality?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.