"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, the Mets lost their co-captains and senior stars within one week after suffering no serious injuries for the first six weeks of the season.
- In the front row sat C. V. Whitney, 93 years old and still the senior star of the sport.
- Soccer is like figure skating in the sense that junior stars often struggle to become senior stars as the game moves into fast-forward speed.
- The Mets are expected to make substantial changes in the team this winter, and may even trade one or two of their senior stars.
- "Dahntay played like the senior star he's developed into," Krzyzewski said.
- "We lost two senior stars from last season," the coach said.
- In 2003, with the four senior stars gone and freshmen playing vital roles, UConn won again.
- The Huskies won their first two tournament games by an average of 58.5 points, even without their senior stars.
- The Mets were also playing without their three senior stars.
- The senior stars, who were hurt, aren't here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.