"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They began taking lessons from Hollywood, insisting, for instance, that all their stars sign the detailed contracts necessary to distribute Media Asia's films overseas.
- As hundreds of fans waited in outer hallways, the various stars complimented one another, signed autographs (mostly for the children in the cast) and posed for group photographs.
- Artist labels give stars a larger portion of the sale price of their own recordings and offers them a stake in the career of other artists the stars may sign.
- The stars delivered their die-hard devotees the most important meal of the day, posed for photos with members of the crowd, and signed autographs.
- Despite Milo's threats to kill his father, the star won't sign a series contract with Jerome.
- So the star signed autographs at the artist's book signing?
- In addition, star running back John Avery, back from the NFL, signed as a free agent.
- Unlike "The Producers," however, its male star, Harvey Fierstein, has signed on for the show's second year and has never missed a performance.
- The studio has fought it out with stars in the past, and already Warner executives are reminding agents and others in Hollywood that these stars signed contracts.
- The stars of Desperate Housewives finalized new deals to make way for Season 8, and signed at the price of $12 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.