"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Athletics create overnight national stars who will capture the limelight for a day, a week, a season, or even a career.
- It was a triumph and the virtually unknown Kenny became an overnight star.
- Many dreams are shattered, but at least one nonentity is turned into an overnight star.
- With "Beauty and the Beast," however, he became an overnight star.
- She is not, of course, an overnight star.
- Roshan's performance was well-received, and the film made him an overnight star.
- This celebrity exposure made Noah an overnight star within the art community.
- The film made him an overnight star.
- The songs are hummed even today, and it made Hamsalekha an overnight star.
- Her appearance in Girl Crazy made her an overnight star at the age of 19.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.