"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nieuwendyk actually used to be more of a lacrosse player than a hockey star.
- He also said that he could identify 49 of 50 hockey stars in civilian clothes.
- The Islanders supplied the ice and the hockey stars.
- "He was acting modestly among all those hockey stars," Vorobyov said.
- But this was not a comeback for the retired hockey star who left the game too soon because of injuries and illness.
- The hockey stars put only minor emphasis on their nationality in the United States.
- It was where he lived before becoming Canada's fastest-rising hockey star.
- The two hockey stars were bleeding like stuck pigs in seconds.
- "Most people here didn't know anything about his being a hockey star."
- He was a hockey star in high school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.