"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Star Tribune reported that he had shown up to training camp weighing close to 400 pounds.
- He told me last week that the outlook at the Star Tribune left it with few options.
- He thinks The Star Tribune should pay for a new election.
- In 2009, the Star Tribune reported that enrollment fees are $4,700 and then $99 a year after 30 months.
- (The Star Tribune) said they were going to do it as more of a joke.
- The Star Tribune did not disclose the cost of the recall.
- The Star Tribune has not made public the names of the lawyer and the author.
- In 2000, the staff of the Star Tribune listed their top ten episodes.
- The state placing team of 2009 was featured in the Star Tribune.
- In 1980 developed a news pagination system for the Star Tribune.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.