"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Smith, a former wrestling star at Iowa State, had trouble from the start defending himself on the feet.
- A former wrestling star for Oregon State University, he wrestled in the 174 pounds weight category.
- He might have lost his job as a teacher, but Matthew Kaye is on his way to becoming a wrestling star.
- Secrets slipped out, like the fact that the 255-pound wrestling star known as Triple H had a minimum salary of $400,000.
- Between the 50s and the 70s he was one of only a few African-American pro wrestling stars.
- Bobo Brazil was the first great black wrestling star.
- He is the most significant professional wrestling star ever to emerge from Portugal.
- Gary set the stage for the world's top wrestling stars in both English and Spanish.
- He established himself as Japan's biggest wrestling star by defeating one American wrestler after another.
- Luckily it was only warm-up exercises the professional wrestling star was leading.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.