"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eagle Star has had poor results only in the United States.
- This gave it a 90.8% stake and left Eagle Star with the remaining 9.2%.
- Meacock is in dispute with Eagle Star over £1.7 million of reinsurance claims.
- And Eagle Star has been badly hit for the same reason; their profits are down 170,000,000 to just 9,000,000.
- In September, Eagle Star announced 1,000 jobs would be pared over the next three years.
- Mr. Butt is the second senior manager to leave Eagle Star.
- Eagle Star launched it strategy for the older market last April, with a range of special policies sold by a mature salesforce.
- Eagle Star (0242 221311) has introduced a no claim discount of up to 20% for policyholders with three or more claim free years.
- Eagle Star, one of Britain's major composite insurers, had a disastrous 1991 like the rest of the general insurance industry.
- 'I am confident that Eagle Star will use the windfall to build a sound and profitable future,' he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.