"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2010, Toronto Star reported that the cost of running the league is about $1.7 million,.
- Stars and Stripes reported that the pictures were clear.
- Although official undisclosed, The Star reported the fee to be £50,000.
- The Star reported that Sinclair was leaving journalism to take a job in advertising.
- The Star, published by News America, reports a circulation of 3.7 million.
- Within a month, the Star reported "the abandonment of San Francisco was complete."
- Although officially undisclosed, the Express and Star reported the fee to be £100,000.
- The Toronto Star reported that in recent investigation showed little has changed since that review.
- On November 28, 2012, the Toronto Star reported an investigation by one market research industry association (there are several).
- The Toronto Star later reported that cola and cookies sales had "gone through the roof."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.