"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other secondary stars are themselves a binary system, two red dwarfs that orbit one another.
- The bright, white secondary star already rode high in the sky.
- The secondary star has a mass only 90% that of the Sun.
- Eventually the secondary star also evolves off the main sequence to form a red giant.
- One of the possibilities suggested that the planet formed before the secondary stars had reached their current configuration.
- This suggests that the two secondary stars were once more distant than they are now.
- We will gladly return your craft to you after the secondary star has exploded.
- "To do so, we must increase the mass loss from the secondary star at this exact time."
- A conundrum with this system is the large radius of the secondary star.
- The secondary star is estimated to be similar to the Sun in size and mass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.