"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Flatter broke a story involving the examination of how one controversial cricket star delivers what would be the equivalent of a baseball pitch.
- "In the West, people think this is the death of democracy," said Imran Khan, the cricket star who has thus far had an unsuccessful career in politics.
- On Sunday , the former cricket star will address a campaign rally in Karachi.
- In contrast to their predecessors, these latest multicultural cricket stars have been embraced without compromising their desi identities.
- Other non-regular features have been interviews with chefs and cricket stars such as Graeme Swann.
- The current book, "Playing for the Ashes," which involves the murder of a cricket star who led a very complicated life, is indeed her breakout novel.
- On the weekend, he was something else: a cricket star.
- They revere cricket stars like Sachin & Dhoni.
- Former cricket star turned politician Imran Khan was held under house arrest, which he subsequently escaped to join a student rally in Lahore.
- The cricket star Brian Lara has a boulevard named in his honor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.