"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the front cover's a body in the box, a major star that just went down, we sell six or seven million.
- When he died she continued the show and later became a major star in her own right.
- He found that odd, particularly for a film with a major star.
- Though little known today, she was a major star between 1911 and 1917.
- He was one of the first African players to be a major star on the international stage.
- She became a major star in the south and remained so.
- But a major star got interested and we decided to go another direction.
- It was a hit and helped make him a major European star.
- She was a major star, but lucky for us, not in the top 2 percent.
- His performance in this film made him a major star.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.