"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The room filled, but arriving officers left a little group of seats in front as if they'd had stars painted on them.
- Why was there a star painted on each cuff?
- McCoy gazed up at the black sky and the splash of stars painted across it.
- Every temple had a star painted on it.
- The man had a star painted on his forehead.
- He had a red star painted on his forehead.
- One or two of the shop windows nearby were lacking glass, while others had a white star painted on them.
- Across the street, Janice saw the looming bulk of an old warehouse that bore a huge black star painted on its wall.
- Before boarding they would pat the seven stars painted by the shuttle's entry hatch.
- I set it in the middle of the five-pointed star painted on the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.