"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2001, he began with sport shooting.
- Give a valid reason for wanting to own a gun, such as sport shooting or hunting.
- Now the Apache turned combat operations into sport shooting, and the Germans were still trying to figure a counter for it.
- It is widely used by the public for sport shooting, hunting, and self-defense.
- Can be used for official purposes, active self-defense and sport shooting.
- The firearm was used in the late 19th and early 20th centuries for sport shooting.
- The club formerly had sections for athletics, sport shooting and orienteering.
- To obtain more, documentation on extensive involvement in sport shooting is needed.
- "Then all those arms you're buying are for sport shooting?"
- Other evidence suggested that Whelan owned the pistol as he was fond of sport shooting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.