"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For all three companies, Quaker represents a chance to own the Gatorade sports drink brand, which has proven itself to be a growth machine in an industry that has remained relatively stagnant, especially the once-celebrated carbonated drink brands.
- Though the main prize of PepsiCo was Gatorade non-carbonated sports drink, Quaker's cereal and snack food division complemented the existing Frito-Lay salty-snacks division.
- Though the main prize for PepsiCo was Gatorade noncarbonated sports drink, Quaker's cereal and snack food division serves as seemingly healthier complement to the existing Frito-Lay division of salty snacks.
- Mrs. Fadem, 38, is a national accounts manager, in Boston, for the Gatorade sports drink division of Quaker Oats.
- Last January, Dorfman reported that stories were circulating among traders that Coca-Cola had offered $60 a share for Quaker, which owns the Gatorade sports drink line.
- The move comes just after Coca-Cola abandoned its proposed $16 billion acquisition of Quaker Oats, the maker of the coveted Gatorade sports drink brand, on Tuesday; PepsiCo discontinued talks with the company after its $14.8 billion bid was rejected several weeks ago.
- The transaction gives Pepsi control of Quaker's much-coveted Gatorade sports drink brand.
- It's not to be confused with a similarly Mame-like new campaign for Gatorade sports drink by Bayer Bess Vanderwarker in Chicago, which carries the theme "Life is a sport.
- In 2005, a commercial for the Gatorade sports drink, known as "The Winning Formula", portrayed an alternate version of The Catch, in which the ball bounced out of Clark's fingertips.
- The transaction, which gives Pepsi control of Quaker's much-coveted Gatorade sports drink brand, is expected to be announced today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.