"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As schools add sports, they look to ones that can support large rosters.
- The school is currently looking for ways to bring back and add additional sports to meet overwhelming demands by students and the local community.
- The college plans to add additional sports including softball, lacrosse, and cross country in the following academic years.
- The school began with men and women's soccer and basketball, and hopes to eventually add other sports.
- Although the practise of hurling was decreasing the club added other sports during the 1940s, such as field hockey and rugby union.
- At times a club, with the player's assent, will add other specific sports to the list.
- In 1945 several clubs decided to become part of the club adding new sports to the institution like athletics, basketball and swimming.
- It would be a great mistake to add sports betting to the ever-growing disease of gambling, which has a costly stranglehold on our nation.
- The university's determination to add sports while other schools drop them due to their high costs is an expensive choice.
- Rogge must resist, at all costs, the pressures to add such "sports" as ballroom dancing to the Olympic program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.